Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
- Email: email@example.com
Ockwells Flame Retardant Hard Surface Protection Film has been developed to protect hard floors in areas under construction and refurbishment.
This protection is manufactured from flame retardant polythene film with a special low tack adhesive back that is designed to protect hard surfaces on a temporary basis without leaving a residue.
- Hard Surface protection film for hard surfaces only.
- Do not apply to wet or damp areas.
- Before film application, floors should be clean and free from dust, dirt and loose debris.
- Hard Surface Protection Film should be replaced every 4 weeks when used on floors, every 24 weeks on internal glass and every 12 weeks on external glass.
- Cover entire surface, do not use as a runner.
- Protect nosings or door plates with Ockwells Easi-peel (easy tear) tape before covering over with film.
Certified to 1121/18 164.112/1121/WCL/MED0329
Certified to TS63 approved product CF 748
|FR Hard Surface Film||600mm x 100m|