Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
- Email: email@example.com
BPI Visqueen Flame Retardant Polythene is manufactured to LPS 1207 and are a fully accredited product.
Uses include covering fixed deck furniture and bridge equipment. All grades of polythene are a cost effective solution to flame retardant temporary screen walling.
- Supplied in heavy (HD), medium (MD) and light (LD) duty grades
- Certified to LPS 1207: Issue 3 Cert. 521a/02
- Can be used to cover objects
- Can be used as screen walling to prevent dust travel
- See Zip Doors and OckProps to create walling
|LD FR Polythene (white)||4m x 50m|
|MD FR Polythene (white)||4m x 50m|
|HD FR Polythene (white)||4m x 50m|