Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
- Email: email@example.com
Standard overshoes are made from durable polythene, Heavy Duty overshoes are made from Tyvek.
Both can be worn over shoes and work boots to protect carpets, laminate/vinyl flooring and most other finished surfaces.
- One generous size fits all
- Cost effective protection for finished surfaces
- N.B – Not suitable for use with automatic overshoe dispenser
Heavy Duty Overshoes (tyvek)50 pairs per pack
|Standard Overshoes (PVC)||50 Pairs per pack|
Disposable Overshoes with Automatic Dispenser
The automatic dispenser is precision engineered to provide durability and reliability to dispense overshoes up to size 14 on shoes and up to size 12 on site Rigger boots. Easy to use and reload with overshoes.
- Light, durable, non-staining and biodegradable
- Textured to provide grip and prevent slipping even on polished surfaces such as vinyl & marble
- Tested for slip resistance on all surfaces associated with the hospital environment
- Dispenser comes with a free carry case, 100 overshoes and a one year guarantee. Additional overshoes come in packs of 100 or 2000
- Full set of instructions for reloading overshoes available.
|Each refill box contains 100 (PVC) shoes (50 pairs)|