Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
- Email: email@example.com
Flame Retardant Foam Protectors can be used on internal or external doorframes in highly trafficked areas.
They can also be used on Pillars and Handrails to ensure that expensive finishes are not unnecessarily damaged.
- Manufactured from highly visible orange foam flame retardant and certified TS63.
- Offer full cover protection with a high level of impact resistance.
- Minimises the need for costly and unsightly repairs
- Circular foam is supplied pre-scored to be easily opened up and wrapped around frames up to 265mm wide
- Combinations of foam and TwinShield protection board can be used to protect doors/frames on one or both sides.
Approved Product CF5032
|Circular 114mm x 2m FR||11 per box|
|Circular 78mm x 2m FR||21 per box|
|Circular 48mm x 2m FR||35 per box|